Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Chan has asked to use potty and immediately put pee in potty x2 now!  Yay! 
Also she said today, 'baby sister getting bigger, she's growing like a flower!'
She also sometimes calls Sana 'Rosie' and herself Callou - after one of her favorite shows. 
I was cuddling Sana so tight almost willing her to slow down how fast she is growing. But there is no doing so. I wish I could bottle up the feel of her super round soft curly hair covered head rotating back and forth against my cheek nuzzling me. When she is tiered she dives backwards - having problems if she's proximal to a wall.
Sana is back in a hip harness because her hips are not quite the right angle. I an trying to not freak out. So she is in an abductor brace at night. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment