Sunday, May 29, 2011

Inspired

My Sister Fruit Femme has inspired me to create a blog.  I am not as well written as she but I hope to use this in place of journaling (which I have done MUCH less of since the beginning of motherhood).

My list of worries ideally is to be limited to no more than three things.  This advice I take from my Sister KC5.

The list currently,
1)  My husband, Unicorn, and I would like to do a better job of communicating so we have joined a couples group that is meeting every other Friday.  This topic is a huge one.
2)  Unicorn and I are actively interested in getting home cooked food on the table now that we have a toddler and a 3 month old.  I am thinking of getting a crock pot and trying the recipes on this site:  http://crockpot365.blogspot.com/2008/05/crockpot-fried-rice-recipe.html
3)  We are in the process of a year-long endeavor to find a house.

I woke early today (you know when you wake up before the rest of the household) and could have gone for a run but then I could not have created this.  Working out is NOT on the list because again on the advice of KC5, "Maybe you just need to not even think about working out for a year after the baby because the stress of even trying to find the time might be too much"  Such a smart womyn!  So for now running or working out is NOT on the list - so freeing :D

1 comment:

  1. I think you should also start a list of awesome y put this blog at the top!! You r a rockstar!

    ReplyDelete